Mickle Wagner Coleman
Decades of Civil and Environmental Engineering Experience
Since 1955, we have worked closely with municipal and county governments, industrial development groups, and private enterprise clients in developing plans, specifications, and environmental information that meet the engineering challenges of today. Our company’s diversified expertise offers clients a broad range of plan design and development capabilities from water, sewer, and drainage to streets, bridges, and dams, airports, recreational facilities, and residential subdivisions.
Mickle Wagner Coleman | Engineering Since 1955
Over the past 60 years, Mickle Wagner Coleman, Inc. has worked with municipal and county governments and industrial development groups, providing design services and preparing plans for water, sewer, drainage, roads, fire protection, public housing sites and more. Funding for these programs has been coordinated with a variety of agencies, including the following:
- Arkansas Department of Environmental Quality
- Arkansas Natural Resources Commission
- Arkansas Economic Development Commission
- Economic Development Administration
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Soil Conservation Service and Rural Development
- Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Arkansas Department of Parks & Tourism
- Arkansas State Building Services
- Oklahoma Water Resources Board
- Oklahoma Rural Development
We have assisted each of the public entities involved, in compliance with both state and federal agency requirements, approvals by State Health Department and other required permits, including environmental reviews.
Delivering the experience that such complex projects demand has established Mickle Wagner Coleman as a respected civil and environmental engineering company in Arkansas and Oklahoma. For quality work that meets the challenge in a timely, cost-conscious manner, choose Mickle Wagner Coleman, Inc.
When you choose Mickle Wagner Coleman, you’re bringing a seasoned team of engineering professionals to your project.